To celebrate the 50th BNR release (since 2005), the German boy(s noize) had released a double single last autumn : Yeah, a "groovy-feel-good house" vitamin and 1010, an acid-house bomb.
"BOYSNOIZE RECORDS (BNR) was founded by BOYS NOIZE aka Alex Ridha in the year 2005. Launched by Ridha in order to retain his full artistic freedom while releasing his own music under Boys Noize as well as under different monikers (Puzique, Einzeller, Eastwest) BNR became a home for multidirectional quality electronic music."
Boys Noize - 1010(Shanghai official concert video)
Artist : Boys Noize Album : Yeah / 1010 EP Label : Boys Noize Records (BNR)
Deux pianos et une batterie : la rencontre entre Rami Khalifé, Francesco Tristano et Aymercic Westrich donne le trio Aufgang. En 2009 le groupe sort son premier album éponyme et par la même occasion le titre Sonar, hommage au fameux festival, mélangeant habilement piano et musique électronique.
"Aufgang’s official date of birth is June 2005 when they played at Barcelona’s famous Sonar Festival. The circumstances leading to their playing this concert are worth mentioning: Francesco was playing a recital at an event in an art gallery in Barcelona when Jeff Mills turned-up with the booker for the Sonar Festival. At the end of the show, Rami joined Francesco for an unbridled interpretation of The Bells. Jeff Mills loved it and the Sonar Festival booker got to work… On the day of the show and after rehearsing non-stop for five nights the trio delivered an explosive performance and won over the crowd of connoisseurs. The adventure continued from then on."
Belgium resident Paul Chambers used to be in Soulwax shadow. But with Yeah, Techno! Paul Chambers created his own dancefloor bomb track and made a name for himself. Erol Alkan, Boys Noize and Soulwax have been using it as a regular secret weapon.
Artist : Paul Chambers Album : Yeah, Techno! EP Label : Phantasy Sound
Dakent - SSS Party #2 MixtapeDakent - SSS Party #2 Mixtape
1. Sigur Ros - Intro
2. Burial & Four Tet - Moth
3. Paul Kalkbrenner - Azure
4. The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar
5. Death In Vegas - Hands Around My Throat
6. Beat Connection - Sunburn
7. Four Tet - She Moves She
8. Nathan Fake - Outhouse (Fluffy Mix)
9. Nathan Fake - Stops
10. Gold Panda - Marriage
11. Gui Boratto - No Turning Back
12. Eworks - No Memory
13. Panda Bear - Ponytail
14. Nathan Fake - Long Sunny
15. Gui Boratto - Beautiful Life
Para One, de son vrai nom Jean-Baptiste de Laubie, vient de sortir deux nouveaux titres sur le nouveau label de Boys Noize: BNR Trax. Pour son grand retour, le producteur parisien a frappé fort avec Animal Style et Nevrosis.
BNR Trax : "We are very proud to present you 2 new tracks of our good friend and incredible producer PARA ONE. Known for his diverse works on labels like Institubes, Sound Pellegrino and many more as producer behind the scene got him big respect from the scene. For BNR TRAX he produced 2 fully analog bombs."
Charlie Cooper, half of the electronic duo Telefon Tel Aviv, passed away in 2009, January 22, at age of 31, two days after Immolate Yourself album was released. Artist : Telefon Tel Aviv Album : Immolate Yourself Label : BPitch Control
Telefon Tel Aviv - You Are The Worst Thing In The World
1. Tom Hades – Jeannie
2. Sasha Carassi – Hypercombo
3. Tom Hades – Shut Up
4. A.Mochi – Restore
5. Bodyscrub – The Pusher (Citizen Kain Remix)
6. Marco Bailey & Tom Hades – Sweet Narcoses
7. Logotech – Blind
8. Green Velvet – Flash (Advent & Indiustrialyzer Remix)
9. DJ 3000 – Meridian (Mark Broom Remix)
10. Slam – Hot Knives (Slam Remix)
11. Patrick Siech – Crude
12. Pig & Dan – Addiction (Advent & Industrialyer Remix)
13. Tom Hades – Joined Forces
14. Spektre – Power Of Five
15. BCR Boys – Candy Girl (Floom Remix)
16. Pfirter – Me Estudio
17. Marco Bailey – Purple Haze (Joseph Capriati Remix)
18. Anthony Cataldo & Snello – Rolling Patterns
19. Tom Hades – Fatalistic Shores
20. Thomas Schumacher – When I Rock (Johannes Heil Remix)
21. T-Quest – Upiter (Sterac Remix)
22. Emmanuel Top – Acid Phase